Monday, September 24, 2007

Remember...Baptists Don't Dance







Well I guess my 4 and 1 year old have not quite learned the rules and regs of Baptist tradition. Phillip and the girls went for a bike ride tonight and Kaylee loves to stand on the Calvary Baptist Sign and walk it. For those that know her , you know that all she needs is a stage to sing as her princesses do on TV. She climbs up and this time dances to her hearts content. May I remind you that our church faces the main street in Cisco. However, Reese was to not be outdone. She too was allowed up on the sign and she did her own little jig. Phillip said that since crawling hurt her knees, she did more of a bear crawl on her feet. Thinking that it was not exactly safe, he tried to bring her down and she was deeply offended. How precious!






I came home from my party and I could smell that Daddy had made his girls Cinnamon toast and they were all sitting in his chair watching, Barbie the Island Princess. Daddy had put Mondat night football on hold (or on TiVo) for his little ladies. Made their Mommy cry.

1 comment:

BeckyG said...

I think it's precious - You know, there was a lot of dancing to praise God going on in the Bible! So pull out your dancing shoes and cut a rug! As long as you do it to the glory of God, enjoy!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter