Saturday, September 15, 2007

Well here are my crazy kiddos. Reese is not quite walking and I would guess it is because she has her attentive big sister to pick her up and carry her anywhere she needs to go. Since this photo, Reese has figured out how to climb the couch by stacking pillows or toys to give her a boost. It is so fun to watch them interact. Kaylee delights in seeing her baby sister do big girl things like hold a crayon. Sometimes it is pointed to paper and accidently makes a mark but most often it goes straight to the mouth. Its funny how eager Kaylee was to have her sister be able to play with her and now that she tries sometimes we hear cries from Kaylee that Reese is destroying her cradle. You may think that this is a baby cradle, but it is actually Kaylee's made up word. The 'a' is more the 'ah' sound than the long 'a' sound. It is a mixture of stable and corral and it is where she keeps her farm animals. Kaylee has an amazing imagination that her teachers say is one of the best they have seen. She invents many stories and words. It is such a joy to see your kids grow and learn. It also is quite humbling to know that the Lord has entrusted you to raise them up to follow Him. What an awesome responsiblity! God has blessed me in allowing me to be a mom and my prayer is that He will give me strength to weather the good times and the bad.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh they are so big!!! Kaylee looks like Phillip's sisters! WOW! How tall is she? She looks so tall? Of course, my kids are so little! Cullen just turned 2 and only weighs 21 lbs and still wears 6-9 month shorts; some 3-6 months.

BeckyG said...

Cute girls!!! Amazing how fast they grow, huh? We'll all be saying that when they are grown and out of the house and we'll still be talking about when they were toddlers....

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter