Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Like Box of Chocolates...

You never know what to expect when you have 2 girls. Kaylee, as we already know has a wonderful, outgoing, imaginative personality. Reese is developing her personality and we may be in for a whirl.

Phillip and I are about to go on the South Beach Diet because he needs to be in peak physical condition when he goes to Sudan. So Phillip asked Kaylee how long she could go without eating. She replied, "Oh, a long time. I think about 15 minutes." Which is about true. The girl eats like a horse.

Then we have Reese. Boy do we have Reese. She is precious in so many ways. The other day Phillip asked Reese where her baby was. She went and grabbed her baby. Sat down and rocked it back and forth, back and forth. It was precious. She was loving on it and kissing her. Then we have always hungry Reese. She goes into the pantry, gets what she wants and then drags it back to you. Yesterday, it was a large bag of jumbo marshmellows. Impatient Reese. Last night as I started the bath water, I noticed there were no towels. So I told Kaylee,"Y'all don't get in yet." Really only meaning Kaylee because Reese can't get in by herself... right? Kaylee runs in and says," Mom, something really bad has happened in the bathroom." So I run in and I find Reese, fully dressed in the bathtub and as happy as she can be. Kaylee said that she hit her head but she thinks she is okay. Pictures will follow.

Just a day in the Thomas household!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Life with children...always an adventure! Miss y'all!

BeckyG said...

You never know what you're going to get, but most of the time, it's sweet and you like it.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter