Thursday, September 20, 2007

In The Pits

I keep trying to count down the weeks until Phillip is done with school, but then I wonder how much will really change. We will still have issues with child care and I will still have to work. I am praying that the bill in Congress will pass that will forgive the loans of health care workers like they do for teachers but I need it to pass quickly, because it will be 5 years in May. I have had some of the roughest weeks lately and I feel like I am treading water that keeps taking me farther out to sea. Does anyone else sometimes feel underappreciated and then frustrated at your self because at the same time there are millions of people dealing with the same things. I just want an afternoon of no responsibilities. Phillip has the 'out' of golfing and I know that it renews him. Aagh! I get so frustrated with my frustrations. I am so blessed with so many things that it would take days to finish my list and then I let little things get under my skin. My children are so precious and my husband so loving and I really do have a great job. I am trying to get all my ducks in a row and trying to refocus. Pouring my time into the Word because I know that is where I will regain my strength. God always provides a way and looking back I see His mighty hand. Sorry I needed to put it all to paper and maybe now I can get some much needed sleep.

GOD IS GOOD<>< ALL THE TIME

1 comment:

BeckyG said...

Sounds like you need a personal "retreat." Take a "sick day" and enjoy time doing whatever you want. Consider it "sick day" prevention... Cause you're going to end up stressing big time if you don't.... We've all been there... You're not alone.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter