Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Can See The Light

The semester is now in full swing and I think we have officially loaded our plates full already. Phillip is in his last semester of seminary and is planning on going to Sudan in late January-early February. Kaylee has started her last year of Preschool at the Lutheran Church and is starting ballet. Reese is one and barely weighs 20# and has one tooth and has taken one step. Me...still trying to keep everyone on schedule and trying to keep my sanity.

I have been blissfully married to the man I have always dreamed of and cannot believe that God has blessed me immeasurably. Count your many blessings...name them one by one. My pages would be full. I need to daily remind myself of how God has blessed me and how He always has set things in motion that are in my and my families best interest. I am so easily frustrated sometimes with the craziness of this world and how 'human' I am. I want to be so much more...the wife and mother God called me to be. The preacher's wife who is sweet and serene (for those of you that know me, know that this would be a HUGE transformation but doable with His guidance.) But I can only be who I am, which is a wife who cooks for her family but hates doing the dishes and laundry. Who would rather spend time with family than clean and is okay with things strewn around the house. But over all so in love with her family and would be happy to have them all sit in the same room together and never be apart.

I am so excited to start journaling. Sometimes I may ramble and feel free to set me straight and give advice. My dad will tell you I don't always take it but it is still good to get opinions. I am also excited to share the joys of raising children. I could not be more proud of my little girls and they are the cutest things in the world. Thank you God for the blessings of motherhood and giving me my family! I couldn't have done it better myself.

God is Good<>< All the time

3 comments:

BeckyG said...

So glad you joined the world of blogging! I've added you to my favorites. By the way, I don't post pictures on purpose. I don't like the thought of my family's pics being out in cyber space given my profession. I also don't give any specific details out - Things you may want to consider, too.... Cool! Looking forward to some good reading...

gran said...

i can't imagine life without all my kids and my 2 beautiful granddaughters and of course my handsome grandson to play with. God is good and his love endures forever.
love gran

Kristin McNeil said...

hey molly.
excited to hear/read about your family. can't wait to see some pics of those sweet girls!
kristin

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter