Monday, September 17, 2007

First steps

Reese took her first steps on Sunday. She got up from her little chair and took five steps. We are so proud. She is such a hilarious addition to our family. I don't know if any of you remember Kaylee's pout face or not, but Reese's is a little diefferent. Her's is a pucker and she breaths in and out really hard. It is hilarious! It took many attempts to get this pic!

I don't know about any of you other moms out there, but today has been one of those days where my love for my children has doubled and then 2 minutes later I am ready to put them both to bed without dinner (just kidding). Kaylee was so good today. She helped me wash the cars she took care of her sister while I cleaned and Reese is just doing more and more. Then within 5 minutes. Kaylee had broke a piece of my pottery and Reese broke a huge bowl that was also a part of my pottery. Aagh!

Then as we are getting ready for dinner, Kaylee sets the table and puts all of her stuffed animals at the table as well. I ask Kaylee, " Sweety where am I going to sit?" and without hesitation she says,"By Shamu of course." You can't help but love them and they are so sweet when they are asleep.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

They are so sweet when they are sleeping. But I have had those kind of days. In fact, I had one yesterday. I had to make Jim put them in bed because I was so temperamental. Argh! I am blogging now, so check it out!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter