Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation??

I started my vacation on Thurs. We ended up driving the church bus to Brownwood at 9:00 so the youth could have it to drive home which got us home around 1:20. I had taken Reese to the doctor that morning because she was running fever and was told it was a summer cold. We were up that night until 2:30 am. We left for Sterling City Friday around lunch and Reese is still running fever. Finally called the doc back because she was still running fever and pulling on her ear and had some yellow drainage now. Problem...nearest pharmacy is 45 minutes away. That night, Phillip stayed up with Reese until 2:30 and then put her down. Only for her to wake up at 3:30 ready to start her day. I wrestled with her until 6 and then Nana woke up and I thought I would try to go to sleep. Couldn't. Got back up ate breakfast and was going to take a bath but fell asleep until 10:30. Then decided to take a long bath only to discover that the hot water heater was temporarily out of commission. 2 hrs later I got my bath but the snow cone place wasn't open and I couldn't get comfortable to take a nap. Vacation?? Oh, well... Who needs one anyway.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter