Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Stuff

Thankfully Phillip is reporting that the tingling in his left foot is progressivly getting better. So...it would appear that the shot worked. However, Phillip's mom had surgery to repair her back and now is having tingling that she was not having before. We are praying that it is just a result of swelling and will go away and not get any worse. I have not been feeling the greatest lately but I would guess a lot of it has to do with too much on my plate. I am directing VBS and it is next week and thankfully I have a few really hard volunteers but I know there are so many otheres that could probably help but don't think about it. It would so help take the load off all the others. But that is just the nature of the beast that is VBS. On top of that, I just don't feel anywhere prepared for Miss Becca. We have not had time to paint the dressers so not much has changed. I know we still have a few weeks but we have church plans for the next 3 weeks that will consume all of my husband's time. And I don't want him to work, work, work and then come home to me nagging. I have been such a grump that I just hope that I still have friends after this is all over with. I am definately feeling the strain. So, enough of my pity party and now maybe I can just get over it. I need to not be the "planner" I always am and just relax. Oh, the girls are great!!

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter