Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prayers for Becca

I went for my routine sonogram today and it was no longer a routine sonogram. I had asked the perinatologist if he could see her umbilical cord because she hadn't seemed as active over the last couple of days. She was still rolling some but not as forceful with her kicks. So as he is looking, I noticed that he was taking a little longer than normal. He said, "well, I have found a cyst and I can't find where it originates. It does not appear to be on her spinal column or on her kidneys but I can't find where it starts". Then he proceeds to say that he has never seen one quite like this. This guy has been doing this for 10-15 yrs. Not the thing you want to hear. It is about the size of a cherry. He said it might be related to estrogen levels and it may go away on its own. It is difficult to tell if it is internal od external because of how she is positioned. I go back to see him on July 2nd. It had already been a crazy day. Phillip was supposed to go with me but he ended up having to do a funeral so I was by myself. Thankfully this was the last night of VBS and then I am going to make a consertive effort to slow down. So, just pray for my little baby. I am going to go to bed. I don't have tears left and just need to seek refuge in our Savior and remember how blessed we truly are.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Pryaing for you friend and praying for Becca, too.

The Mitchells said...

love you and praying for your sweet baby girl

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter