Saturday, June 6, 2009

Long-Short Week

No it was absolutely the longest week ever but after it was over it seemed like it was only a day. I have battled a staph infection and a sinus infection. Have taught 2 CPR classes, baked 2 cakes, cooked for the youth and went to see a movie with my family. Now it is Sat and I am hoping to clean and get ready for Becca. We put her swing up this week and am going to try and paint and change out dressers for all three girls. If I can get them painted and in place today, I will be able to put clothes in them tomorrow and possible get the crib and set it up. I also bought the all important Dreft so I can wash clothes and blankets. I usually wash all the equipment (swing, bouncer, car seat, playards) but only the swing and car seat survived the 5 weeks in the PODS. So, I guess we will just do without this time around. We are all getting excited and can't wait to meet this squirmy little creature!!

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter