Saturday, June 20, 2009

Keep on Rolling

We are just trying to keep things normal. I am trying desperately to remember that God can see my baby even when I cannot and He knows the outcome and has our best interests at heart. There are times when fear does rear its ugly head. I feel like if I just knew where it was I would feel better but that would probably just lead to more questions. I do the normal thing as to trying to figure out if I could have caused it. I know better than to drink caffeine but one a day isn't much. Is it all the antibiotics I had to be on to get rid of the staph infection? Or is it the labetolol? Or is it because I have such a hard time slowing down? Or, or, or??? I am really trying hard not to do that but it happens anyway.

The girls are with my dad at the lake. They are having a wonderful time. When they come back, they will come back to a new room of sorts. We have taken out their two old dressers and replaced them with newly painted new to them dressers. Reese's old dresser is now in Becca's room and all the toys are in the new playroom that still needs some organization. The crib is in our possession and may get put up tomorrow but more likely on Monday. Mattie (our dog) is also getting fixed on Monday. I have done 8 loads of laundry today and it feels good to have everything clean. My house got cleaned on Friday thanks to a lady in our church. I literally cried when she told me that she would pay to have my house cleaned for a few weeks. Things are finally getting done and that feels good. Now it is time for shower and bed. I will probably sleep really good tonight. Poor Phillip has been sleeping in the living room because my pregnancy snoring has turned a whole new page of loudness. He even has to shut the door. I would be embarrassed but he snores all the time and I only snore for 4-5 months of pregnancy.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter