Monday, May 4, 2009

S-l-o-o-w progress

Saturday I had a great visit with a childhood friend, Kristin. It is so neat to be able to hang out with someone you probably hadn't seen in 7 yrs and be able to relax and chat. It makes me miss the simple days. Then on Sunday I was able to get Becca's cradle up and some laundry done after a 3 1/2 hr nap. Today, after a nice days work, I helped Phillip build a fence and get some trash out to the dumpster and I FOUND REESE'S 2T SUMMER CLOTHES!!!! Which now means that I have to take out a ton of clothes that are too small to make room for clothes that fit but that won't take long. And I am finishing up laundry. I may have to nest for the next 3 mo...to the day. The count down is on. 12 weeks and counting. We are so ready to meet this sweet little girl.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter