Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Activity Update

We have the front of the house and it looks awesome. Phillip's dad came down and built the back fence. We have installed a new front door. We have gotten rid of the dreaded bed in the nursery so now we can: take all the toys from old playroom to new playroom, go through all of the clothes to see what is salvagable. This week I have cleaned out the car so we can go out of town. Phillip has his dr appt tomorrow, I am getting my hair done, and will pack. I have a cake due on Sunday and Monday. I am helping host the youth on Wed. We have VBS coming up which I am the director. I have been blessed with a friend who is going to paint the nursery but then I just have to get everything in order. I need to switch out several dressers since Kaylee's broke yesterday. It should be fun!! Oh, and we are going to have a baby soon. I am personally guessing the last week of July and she will weigh 6#15 oz. Don't know why but that is what I think.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Good grief. I'm exhausted just after reading that!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter