Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 more weeks

Sonogram today showed that Miss Becca weighs 3# and she was moving her mouth in a sucking motion and thankfully her little thumb was beside her chest and not in her mouth. The perinatologist said that he felt like he could find an excuse to deliver the end of July. She is growing well and all things are looking good. Have had a few contractions but nothing excing and definately not ready. I have the cradle up and nothing done in the nursery and it is driving me crazy. If anyone wants to move the huge bed that is in my soon-to-be nursery that would be great.

Phillip has an appt to see the doc in 1 week and we are hoping that we can get an injection on that following Mon.

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

no way...only 9 weeks left!?!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter