Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayer Request

Phillip has injured his back. Most likely it is the same disk that has been injured before. He is progressively losing feeling in his left foot. He has an MRI in the am and I have gotten him in to see a neurosurgeon in Abilene tomorrow afternoon. I thought he had left Abilene but we had seen him 5 yrs ago so feel good about seeing him again. He is thankfully on steroids now and is feeling a little less pain but it is driving him nuts to not be able to feel his foot. Also pray that if he is to have surgery it can be soon...like Monday. He has to preach a funeral on Friday. So if you think about him, say a prayer for him. No one would know he was hurting unless you really know him. His pain threshold is amazing. I just hate seeing him in pain.

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

OH NO!! Selfishly I hope this doesn't cut into you and I getting to hang out. Give us updates as you have them. Love you guys.

Ashley said...

I'll be praying. Keep me up to date.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter