Saturday, March 29, 2008

PooPoo in the Potty

Only a mom would rejoice at such a thing, but Reese went poopoo in the potty the other day. It was not by her choice and was pretty funny. We had gone to Abilene to take Kaylee to gymnastics. I changed Reese's diaper once we got there and realized that was the last diaper. OOPS! Well, Kaylee went to the bathroom and as I was getting her ready I saw Reese give the face. I grabbed her up and sat her on the potty. She sat there a few seconds and wanted off. I was like oh, well. I hope I can scrape it out. I know...gross. Well, as I am lifting her off, Kaylee says, "Mom, something black is coming out". So I put her back on and a few minutes later there was a plop. YEAH! It of course has not happened again but it is a start.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter