Friday, March 21, 2008

Livin' On the Edge

I have always felt that God gives you the children you were supposed to have. Obviously so because I never wanted girls and now I have 2. They are precious and I love them to pieces. Kaylee has always been a little tomboy and is always on an adventure. We have started to let Reese go outside in the backyard with Kaylee some. We check on them frequently. We tell Kaylee to not put Reese on the trampoline or take her off. So, after reminding them of this today, we let them out on the trampoline and zipped them in. I peek out the window on my turn to check and almost had a heart attack. I yell and bolt to the backdoor and actually almost went through the glass. My baby was on the outside of the trampoline crawling along the edge carefully guided by her big sister. I told Kaylee this was not a good idea and would not happen again. She happily reassured me that she would have caught her if she fell. So good to hear. Later Kaylee picked Reese up and put her in her swing and latched it. Reese was in heaven.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter