Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Kaylee

There are numerous differences between my girls. One of which is that Kaylee has a dry sense of humor and doesn't realize she is funny. Reese on the other hand tries to make you laugh and knows she is.

This is about Kaylee though. The other day she was talking non-stop. Just wait parents of girls that don't talk yet. It is like that car commercial. We were in the car and she was talking, talking, talking and then all of a sudden she says that she is just out of ideas and that hopefully tomorrow she would have more but for now she was out. Phillip told her that it was sad that at 5 years old she was already out of ideas. She agreed that it was very sad. It took all we had to not die laughing.

After we got home I took the girls outside to ride bikes. Kaylee again began to talk and make up stories and live in her imaginary world. SO I asked her if she had gotten her ideas back yet. And she said, "Yes, the Lord has blessed me with more ideas. Thank you Jesus." The look on her face was priceless...almost angelic. But, we know better.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter