Thursday, July 2, 2009

God's been busy

We went for our sonogram this week and Dr. M did not find the cyst. It is gone!! We are so thrilled. The power of prayer is indescribable. God has been busy with us lately. Healing Becca and saving our two older girls. I sure hope He doesn't want to take a break. It is wonderful to feel His presence in our lives. I think that we sometimes take His miracles for granted. At first the doctor said well, maybe there was a mistake in the first sono. But he knew as well as we did that God had performed a modern day miracle. We celebrated at Carinos. Tomorrow we are going to watch the Rangers play. My last outing before Miss Becca's arrival and we cannot wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Praise the Lord!!! How awesome is that?!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter