Monday, July 20, 2009

Here's the Scoop

We will have a baby on July 31st or before. That means we will meet the newest member of our family in 11 days. I can do it. My last day to work is next Mon. I have 5 more days to work and that is awesome. I have everything ready for Becca. Her bag is packed, her clothes are all washed and her bed is ready. My and Phillip's bag has been started and will be done soon. I got the girl's shirts made today. They say: "Daddy's Big Princess", Daddy's Little Princess" and "Daddy's Littlest Princess". They are precious. I have made as much plans as I possibly can. I sure do hope that she will come early though.

Phillip's dad is having a bowel resection on July 28th. This means that he will not be able to be there for Becca's arrival. I hate that his family will be torn between 2 hospitals in 2 different towns. It kills me. I am trying to figure out how to make it easy on everybody and I don't want anything left out. My absolute desire is to have Becca a few days earlier so that everyone is there.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter