Saturday, July 25, 2009

Becca Paige

Becca was born on July 22 after I began to show signs of preeclampsia. She weighed 7 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long. She was diagnosed with TTN(transient tachypnea of the newborn ) and later went into RDS (respiratory distress syndrome). SHe is doing much better now but has been intubated, had a feeding tube, had an IV and all sorts of fun things. But she is a trooper. This AM she had all her tubes out but now has her 02 and feeding tube back in. SHe just is not wanting to wake up and I am wondering if she is becoming jaundices which really makes them sleepy. I will update as I am able but please keep us in your prayers. I will post pictures of my sweet girls soon. Also pray for Kaylee and Reese. They are doing well but I know this is hard on them.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Congratualtions! We are so happy for ya'll and can't wait to see pics of little Miss Becca. We are praying for all 5 of you!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter