Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The New Normal






We are trying to adjust to a new normal. I am still exhausted by midafternoon but have battled a small infection the last couple of days which may explain that. Kaylee has been a wondeful help and Reese has to but she sure has the "I don't want to's". She is just now really starting to push the mindind limits. She had always done so well until about 8 wks ago. Needless to say, the spanking spoon is staying close at hand.

I hope to get to go to church on Sun. I cannot stand not being there. We have officially been home a week and Becca will be 2 wks old tomorrow. We are having an ultrasound done on Fri just to check her because of the in utero cyst and make sure it is all gone. Plus the doctor wants to make sure she doesn't have kidney reflux since Reese did. Reese is going to be in a wedding on Sat also.

Phillip's dad is finally doing a little better. He is finally taking in sme food but is still not feeling well. Keep him in your prayers. So I thought I would post a few pics also.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter