Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tragedy

This morning we recieved a phone call from one our church members that a little girl had drowned last night. Her name is Abby and she had just turned 2. The family had just gotten back from church camp and had gone to baseball and softball games. The dad had brought the kids home and someone drove up at their house as they were going in. The dad hollers for the boys to watch her. They go in a few minutes later and start getting ready for bed. The mom comes home and asks where Abby is and the dad runs out and finds her in their pool. It is a tragedy that could happen to any one of us parents. You turn your back or loose concentration for a brief moment and...your world falls apart. I have been following a website http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ and it is from one of the wives of the group Selah. She is an amazing woman who truly has a grip on who our God is. I hope it will bring Angie and Heath comfort. I do not know them well but will be praying for His comfort. I cannot imagine how my life would be without my precious children. Yet I know that God is bigger than all our problems because has conguered the world and overcame all. Please pray for the Silva family.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter