Sunday, June 29, 2008

7 Years!!

I cannot believe that tomorrow will mark 7 truly wonderful years of marriage. We talk about it and it is one of those things where we feel like it has always been this way and other times it seems like only yesterday. I have been blessed with such an amazing husband. He brings out the good in me and dispells the not so good in me. When he is around, my world is at peace. I love to play with my husband. We always have such a good time together. He is all I ever prayed for in a husband and all of those things that I said, "You know God, it sure would be nice if he was good-lookin', athletic, can fix things in the house,ect..." I am blessed. He makes me smile and I still get giddy when he walks into a room. He also amazes me by the gift that I see that God has placed in him. I love tohear him speak. You can actually hear the Lord through him. I learn and have grown so much through his teaching and preaching. It is wonderful to know that you and your spouse are actively seeking out what God wants for you to do. It is such a wonderful feeling. It also helps that he is such an amazing daddy. That makes me smile.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter