Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat






Here we are getting ready for Halloween. I had tried to dye Kaylee's hair blonde because she thought that was the only way to BE Princess Aurora but it didn't work. So we resorted to sponge rollers and then I dolled up the girls with some of Mommy's make-up. Reese really played the part of a Princess. She knew she was beautiful. (Okay I rotated this picture and it showed that it was and I have no idea why it is turned sideways now). Here are my 2 princesses with their carved pumpkin and Halloween signs that we made. Next we went on a hay ride and to a few of the churches trunk or treats. We went to a few of my patient's houses before the hay ride. The girls bothe behaved so well. They had a wonderful time.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter