Saturday, November 24, 2007

My husband

Phillip left on Monday for Abilene and we were to pick him up on the way to Sterling City for Thanksgiving. We had the girls Chirstmas pictures done on our way out of town. I was so proud of myself. Monday night I had the girls bathed, the dog bathed, the house straigtened, the dishes all put away, all laundry put away, and the trash taken out and the car was loaded. I was going to get my work done and then head out of town. When I packed for my trip, I had packed for relaxation. Two sets of nice clothes and then the rest were sweat suits and lounging clothes. I had planned on going shopping early on Friday and just chilling out on Saturday. I also don't pack lotion, hair dryer or hari products because my sisters-in law all have that stuff.

However, as some of you know Thanksgiving was my 30th birthday. I had been teasing my husband about my presents for days and he would not give in. I figured it was something special and I really just love messing with him as much as he does me. So, I had opened up all of the cards and gifts and I knew Phillip's was to come later. Around 3, Phillip hands me my card and walks to the kitchen. The inside of the card says some great mushy stuff and then says, "go and pack all of your things, the arrangements have already made and that he is taking me away for a romantic get-away. Of course I welled up with tears and packed all of my things and kissed my babies and we were off. Phillip didn't tell me where we were going until we reached Fredicksburg. We stayed at The Ark which is a big barn and it had our own hot tub and beautiful scenery. Then he says that he is taking me to San Marcos at midnight and we are going shopping. It was all wonderful. We had a great time.

My husband is one of a kind. I tell him often that he is everything I always asked God for and all the things that I prayed he would be even on the little things. I am so blessed and I thank God all the time for him and the daddy he is to my girls. He treats me like a princess and he is definately my prince charming. he is the spiritual head of my family and he is truly just amazing. I could go on and on but I won't. But I do think that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world. I know that what we have is unigue and that not everybody has the special bond that we have. Thank you God for all youhave blessed me with.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter