Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'll watch for Mommy

I thought that I would take some time to tell a little about my oldest baby. She is completely amazing. I thank God that He has blessed me with such an angel. She has taught me so much.

I am sure that many of you mommys can recall a similar conversation while driving in the car. The other day we were driving back from the Eastland Mall (Walmart) when Kaylee says, "Mommy, look at what I am doing. Mommm, loook. Mommy will you please look at me?" I tried to explain to Kaylee that I had to keep my eyes on the road. She sweetly responded, "Don't worry Mom, I will watch the road." What can I say, I looked.Oh, and I must brag. Kaylee is singing the solo for her Preschool Christmas program. She is the only one and I am so proud. It is the cutest song. It will be on Dec. 9 at 10:30 which will be interesting since Daddy is supposed to be preaching across the street at 10:45. I am sure we will figure it out.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter