Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kaylee vs Reese

Phillip and I were just sitting here and talking with my father-in-law about the girls and how different they are. Kaylee never got into cabinets and pulled things out. She never opened them up. Kaylee never got into the medicine in the bathroom. However, Reese pulls out everything and I mean everything. She is so nosey. Kaylee would climb some but Reese is a monkey. Kaylee was always happy but she could also turn on you. Reese is always smiling and laughing. Kaylee would sit and watch a Veggie Tales movie by now. Not Reese. Kaylee rarely put things in her mouth. Reese is a garbage disposal and eats everything and anything. Kaylee was never afraid of animals and Reese has quite a respect for things with four legs.

It is truly amazing how two little people with the same DNA can be so different in the way they are. Reese still looks just like Kaylee did at the same age. A little boy came over the other day and asked if all the pictures in our house were Reese. They have there small differences in looks but they are so different in their personalities. God is Good!

Oh, Phillip turned 31 today. Kaylee says he is one just like Reese.

2 comments:

B-DUB said...

sounds like my kristin and andi!

BeckyG said...

Reminds me of how God creates each one of us uniquely for His purpose. Cool...

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter