Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper

Well, I was trying to put away summer clothes and replace it with the warm winter clothes and Reese just was not ready to part with her summer duds. She sprawled out in her drawer and needless to say it took considerably longer with her assistance.

I don't know if anyone else is any the state that I am in, but I cannot believe that it is halfway through November and there are limited days until Christmas. Of coures that is not skipping over the most important day of the year which is Thanksgiving this year. The day is actually my 30th birthday and I love birthdays. Phillip's was Sunday and Kaylee's will follow in a month from his. This is a very fun month for me. At the same time it is hard for me to believe that Kaylee will be 5 this year. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl both inside and out. She is testing the waters lately but I told her that her daddy and I were stronger willed than she is and the walls may get boring to look at after a while and she may get to loke the taste of soap in her mouth, but WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! She is starting to try new inflections in her voice and new sayings and it is hard to be a prent sometimes with a straight face. Oh, the joys of parenthood. I thank God every day for the joys and pains of being a Mom. I know that I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter