Saturday, October 20, 2007

They never cease to amaze


Reese has become the least happy in our family to travel. She gets bored after 2 minutes. So the other day I offered her my lipstick, which she has never been able to open before. However, she is becoming more and more inquisitive and is figuring a lot of things out. She was able to open the lipgloss and apply an ample amount to her lucious lips. You may see tears in her eyes becaus I have recovered my lipgloss at picture time.
We took this picture the other night when Reese fell asleep in the middle of the floor. It was so cute. She had positioned herself just right and before we knew it she was out. Kaylee used to do that all of the time, but this is Reese's first time. Who doesn't love a sleeping baby.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember when Kaylee used to sleep that way! How precious!

Ashley said...

I remember when Kaylee used to sleep that way! How precious!

BeckyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeckyG said...

Reese is starting to look less like Kaylee and more like you if you ask me. She's a cutie!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter