Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who's is it??

First, I will say that I have my camera but can't find the cables to download photos yet. So, as we continue to unload, I hope to locate all my electronics and get down to business.

So...today I am trying to clean my house so that I feel normal or should I say "normal". Kaylee is playing with things that I am trying to clean up and if course Reese wants everything that Kaylee has. Finally after the squealing has gotten to my breaking point. Kaylee asks, "Mom, who's is this?" I tell her, "It is mine. I paid for it. It is mine". A few minutes later I ask Kaylee to please pick up her dinner plate. She responds, "Well, mom, it is actually yours. You bought it". Well, as any good mother would do, I told her, "Well if you dirty something up it becomes yours, so take your plate to the kitchen".

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter