Sunday, October 26, 2008

Delayed Party Pics

Well, I have downloaded my photos, so here are some delayed pics of Reese's birhtday party. We had a swim party and she got lots of baby things because she loves her babies. As soon as the party was over she was partied out. It was so cute.

It is amazing how often they change. She is talking so much more. She can really say just about anything and she is putting sentences together. It is like one day they are talking and the next day they are speaking in full sentences. Kaylee is really starting to read and it just happens over night. Well, this evening we hear Reese say, "towel". Never a good sign. So as I am getting her a towel because she spilled her drink. She says, "dang-it". Phillip gets on to her and tells her that we do not say dang it and Reese says, "Gosh". Another word we are not fond of but all we could do was laugh.



No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter