Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Milk Please

Kaylee had a really hard time potty training at night. She was almost five before we were dry through the night. We really limit how much she drinks at night even now. Reese on the other hand still wears diapers and so can have as much as she wants. I know it is not fair. Oh, and I must brag. They played beautifully together all day while Phillip and I got busy on the house. So anyways, we put them to bed tonight with Kaylee asking for more milk and telling her no. About 15 minutes later, Kaylee comes in and says that Reese is wanting more milk. I ask her if Reese had help with her milk tonight and she said that maybe a little she did. So then Reese walks in and says, "More milk please". I ask her who drank all of her milk and she says, "Sissy did it". Kaylee says, "REEEESE, we shared it". and Reese says, "Uh-h". I told Kaylee she would need to make sure she always told the truth because Mommies and Daddies know everything and God always knows the truth. She smiled and went to bed. It was really funny.

On another note. The other night we were eating dinner and since we are living in chaos we don't have a kitchen table so I sit the girls at trays. Phillip and I are eating and we look down and see Reese in froggy position, jumping and saying Ribbit. It was hilarious. Phillip was able to put on his Daddy face and tell her to go sit back down. I, on the other hand turned my head and died laughing. She was just too cute. Wow she is growing up.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter