Friday, October 24, 2008

Can you believe it?

I cannot believe Christmas is 2 months away from tomorrow. I have bought 2 gifts. I am usually done by now. This year will definitely be sparse. We had not budgeted to have to buy all new appliances but that is okay. We will be able to sell our home and say that all of the appliances have been replaced and that wasn't in our initial itinerary. Oh well. We hope to complete the kitchen tomorrow and that will mean that most of my boxes will be able to be unpacked and maybe some organization will begin. I say maybe because that is not normal for me anyway. We are doing great and having so much fun and see God's blessings all around. We thank God each day we are here and see Him working in our lives. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter