Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tears

I had such difficulty thinking of a title. I cried all throught the service. We are so excited about the opportunity in Sweetwater but it is going to be hard to say good-bye to this church where we have felt so blessed. There are so many people that we will miss. After Phillip's message today, he told the church about us going. It went well and most of the church came up to us and told us it was just a matter of time. Phillip is such an amazing preacher. And I am not the only one that says that. We are thankful that this part is over and only 5 more days until we get to go to Sweetwater. Kaylee is in Del Rio until Wed. with her Nana. It will be yet another wild and crazy week. I have always been one that said, but after that, things will settle down. I think, however, that I have finally learned that that day will never come.

Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love it!!! It's beautiful! :) Praying for you guys!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter