Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gettin Started

Today I have spent most of the day cleaning out closets. Phillip is always asking me why we keep all the baby clothes. I simply explain that they are all so good and if we have another little girl, we won't have to buy any clothes. I did go through and throw out any clothes that have stains. I also made a bag for Dittos for Kiddos to sell that I didn't really like or that the girls just didn't wear. I felt pretty good about my cleaning. Phillip looked at it all and said, "Is that all you are throwing away"? I actually still have 3 bags to go through and drawers, but we are getting there. I have boxed up all of my nursery stuff because I am planning on Reese advancing to a big girl room. I told Phillip that I have really made a lot of progress and he looks around the room and says, "Hmm, looks like it". Well, I am doing my best. I am trying to pack and yet not make it conspicuous.

On another note. We have told our head of deacons that we are going in-view of a call and will tell the rest of the deacons tomorrow and the youth pastor and his wife. We will tell the music minister on Monday night. She had a precious baby girl on Friday and won't be able to make the meeting. I hate that we were unable to tell her before the baby. We tried but they were not home.

I have been so proud of Kaylee. I know how hard it is to keep this secret. You feel like you are lying all the time. Today we were painting at the church for VBS and a little girl was there. Kaylee asked (in front of a little girl), "Mom, is it okay for me to tell Kaityln (the air rushes out of me) that we are going to the beach?" Whew. That was close. Then Kaylee whispers, "I wasn't going to tell her we are moving to Sweetwater". I quickly explained that we did not talk about that at church at all. ***Only 2 more weeks and we are so ready!***

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter