Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Pics






We had some new family pics taken. They are precious. The girls look great. They are so pretty. I am so blessed. We go in-view of a call on Aug 3 and will be spending the whole weekend there and having little get-togethers all weekend. The deacons in our church, have asked us to tell the church this Sunday that we are going in-view. Keep our crazy circus life in your prayers. We are headed to the beach Aug10-15 and will be able to relax finally and then come back and move.

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

I absolutely LOVE those pictures!!! I can't wait to hear about the news...you are in our thoughts and prayers all the time!

Unknown said...

What type of flowers are those that you beautiful children are setting in? They are very interesting. you have a nice family blog thanks for sharing. You lay want ot have this done to a picture it makes a good gift.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter