Monday, April 28, 2008

Its a Brand New Day

Well, I started my new job today and so far all is well. There is a girl about my age there and she does all of our marketing and we spent a lot of time together. I hope to really start building my company. Yes, my company. When its good, I get the credit but when its bad I get the credit too. So pray for goodness.

Reese has been quite stubborn with taking her medicine as of late but last night we scored with ice cream and a special chocolate sauce and sucking it up through a straw. I was becoming so frustrated. It just didn't make sense to spank a child who is not feeling good to get them to take medicine that tastes bad but at the same time it is absolutely necessary. So, that is where we are at. Buying ice cream to get medicine doen. Although I am trying desperately to eat all the food in the house before going to the store since I may not have a good paycheck for a month. I should get 2 small ones but not a full one. So, there you go.

It is only Monday, but the week looks better than last week. We had 2 young people pass away this last week in Cisco. One from an accident and one drowned. Pray for their families.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter