Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Rough Week/Good Week

I had lasik surgery last Friday and can see whe I first wake up and it is amazing. Still having some fuzzy times but usually I can sleep or close my eyes for about 10 minutes and everything is clear. They said that can happen over the first 2 weeks. Kaylee started T-ball on Monday with Daddy as coach and we only have one that runs around and has no idea there is a game going on. I also got a big promotion with a new job on Monday and it is a huge step up and I am excited to be able to use my full education. So that is all good. If only our week had ended there.
I also had to resign from my other job and it was not pretty. They accused me of trying to take patients with me. I had not even told but two pf my patients I was leaving possibly and had made sure that they knew that I would not be doing pt visits. I had also spoken to one of my friends that I work with and talked to her about how the saddest part was leaving all my patients. I had also voiced the concern that I wouldn't want any of my patients to switch. So anyways, needless to say, I was very thankful to turn in my car and stuff and be done. They also are refusing to pay out any of my vacation days even though I had already applied for it prior to my resignation. Yes, we are still in the first grade. I reassured my boss that I would not do that. Wouldn't have even thought about it, honestly. Then the doctor's office called again today and Reese has the same infection still. She has been pointing to her 'bobo' some and a little fussy but we will be on antibiotics for 3 weeks or until we get on insurance and can get the VCUG and ultrasound done. It is a little scary. I hope nothing is wrong. We will be without a paycheck from me for about 3 weeks and that is scary too. So hard for Mommy's to deal with these little one's suffering. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter