Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let the Little Children Come to Me

We have heard from the Sudan team via email from the director's husband. She talks to him for a couple of minutes every other day or so. I have gotten 2 emails and it sure blesses my heart when I read them. They are doing great. She said that this team has worked beautifully together and she can see the Lord work. However, she herself has gotten sick and has a stomach bug and runnng fever. There is a doctor with the team and so far the medicine has not helped. They have also said that the hyenas seem to be worse now and the boys still do not have protection. Last year 267children were killed by hyenas. That is one every 2-3 days. Unimaginable.

Kaylee and I made a Sudan chain (similar to the chains made for Christmas) to count down the day until Daddy returns. Every day we take one down and then I ask Kaylee what she misses most about daddy and then we pray. She has been precious. She misses Daddy taking her to be, wrestling, playing,ect... She told me today that she was going to meet him at the airport, take him to Taco Bueno, come home for dessert and then over to the church for a praise service for bringing her Daddy home safely. Reese prayed for the first time on Monday. Kaylee and I had prayed and then Reese closed her eyes and bowed her head and "spoke in tongues". I have no idea what she said but I know the Lord heard her and it was priceless.

The Lord has taken care of us. So far, knock on wood, we have all slept fairly well and the girls and I have stayed busy. The girls are going to Sterling City for the weekend and I plan to scrub the house.

Thank you for all of your prayers. All the Time <>< God is good

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter