Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

We are having computer troubles and I have so many pictures to put on the blog and I hope that they are not lost. We had a wonderful graduation and a womderful, blessed Christmas. Kaylee got a trampoline and has been on it every day since. We have had a blast. Everytime we try to get Reese off the tramp she shakes her head no. She actually shakes her head no at everything. We will ask he if we can have a kiss and she shakes her head no. The only time she doesn't say no is when we ask her if she is hungry and then she begins to bob her head up and down and dance. She is a hoot and a firecracker. She can throw tantrums like no tomorrow. We are preparing to send Phillip off to Sudan in just 26 days and I am beginning to miss him already. I have had friends tell me that their spouses have gone for a period of time and its kinda nice but for me it is different. When Phillip and I married we truely became one. We complete each other and I don't feel whole without him. I hate sleeping by myself, eating by myself, cooking by myself, driving by myself, watching TV by myself, you get the picture. I love my children,, but God gave me a husband to be my lifemate and complete who I am. As I sit here listening to him roar and woof with Reese reading a story my heart smiles. What a wonderful father and husband. Not only is my husband going to be gone for 2 weeks but he is going to a country that does not love Americans, where internal tensions are high and there is no technology at all. I am going to buy him a calling card so that he can call me immediatley after he sets foot on American soil. If you want to be on our update list and prayer list just drop us a line.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter