Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flying High and Promised Pictures

Here is the cake I made for Kaylee's birthday and all the little princesses that attended. It was precious.









Kaylee as a shepherd in the Christmas program and Kaylee and Reese on Christmas Eve in front of the tree.










Phillip is now somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean headed to Amsterdam. It was so hard to let him go last night. I will miss him more than I can say. It is hard to wrap my head around the length of time he will be away. So far the girls are doing well. Its weird though because this has been the longest 5 hours since church and that is with an hour nap. I have a true peace in my heart that God will be bringing my best friend home to me and I know that I will be relying on His peace in the days to come.
God is Good<>< All the Time!!

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter