Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seeing God through My Children

My children bring so much joy to my life. I asked a friend of mine, who now has a 1 yr old, if she could even imagine life without her little girl. It is amazing how much different you view the world when you are looking at it through the eyes of His children. When we just went to the exotic zoo, it was awesome to see Becca's surprise and joy at seeing the animals up close. She was awed at God's creation and so was I. But seeing her awe was way more impressive. Shouldn't we be the same in our spiritual walk? Shouldn't we be in awe of seeing people find Jesus and have the peace that we have through Christ. I know that there is not a day that goes by I have to return to His peace that passes all understanding. Today I was reading Matthew 18 and what a powerful message is in that one chapter! WOW! Jesus puts it all out there on how we are to treat one another. The most amazing thing in there that touched me today, was that we are to come to Him, like children. With the innocence of the child. They don't ever doubt Him. They don't over think it. Just like the song, "Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong. They are weak but he is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves. THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO. The Bible says it, so it is so. That is how we should be and we should be illuminating Him in all that we do.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter