Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Stroke Info

I went and saw my neurologist last week. He now says that the vision and vertigo issues could last up to 5 years. Some days are 'normal' other days are not. Tonight while putting laundry from the washer to the dryer, I almost fell over and then proceeded to break out in a cold sweat and get dizzy and nauseated. NO fun. I never know when it will get triggered. I know laundry is hard for me but it is so frustrating. At the same time, complaining will not make it any better so I just keep on, keeping on.
The doctor said that I actually did have a clot in my interior cerebellar artery and that it could have been catastrophic. Thankfully it was not and I chose to live each day to its fullest. Lately it has been really tough with what the world is dishing out but we are making do.
He said that he is very concerned about my heart. We are waiting on the 30 day cardiac monitor results to come in. He was disappointed my cardiologist was out of town until next week but what do you do. Everyone deserves a break. He said he doesn't mean to scare me, but he is very concerned but very please with my progress and my positive attitude.
It is crazy the things that bother me. I was trying to watch a picture video and I never could see the images. The styaed abstract because they wouldn't give me time to focus. I hadn't realized how much time I was taking to focus.
All in all...God is Good. SO good. He has blessed me with an amazing husband. There are few men that measure up to him. He is a man after God's heart and an amazing husband who treats me as a treasure and a fantastic daddy that has three little girls that think he is a super hero. God has blessed me. He will continue to bless me and I am so thankful to be called a child of the king.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter