Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting Focused

Update: Nothing is wrong with my heart, thankfully. My body is just not appreciating being pregnant. Anyways, they have put me on a blood pressure medicine and it has made a world of difference. Next week we have our sonogram. I am excited. It is always fun to "meet" the little thing that keeps kicking you bladder. And no, we do not plan on finding out what it is. We are taking the girls. Kaylee will think it is pretty cool. Not so sure about Reese (who actually has the stomach bug today).

I have had a revelation. It shouldn't be a revelation but a way of life but as I so easily do...I have lost focus. I am so extremely frustrated with my job. Some strong thoughts actually come to mind. I really think it is with nursing in general and a sue happy society but give me a break. So, in saying all of that I have let it drive me nuts. When in actuality I should be focused on the millions of things to be thankful for. I have an amazing husband. I know all of you think you husband is amazing but my husband is out of this world. My children are beautiful and I commonly joke that I wish they weren't so pretty but I am so proud of them in all that they do and they are good kids. I am thankful for a wonderful church and church family. It has been truly amazing and we have so many blessed friends. My parents are great and they take good care of my babies. My in-laws are more than in-laws. They are an extension of my family. And whether or not I like my job, I have one and I have an income. Those are just a few, but I am going to choose to be thankful for what God has blessed me with instead of focused on the one negative in my life. Especially when I actually love what I do.

1 comment:

B-DUB said...

molly, i don't have your phone number to check on christy?

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter