Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Details

For over a week now I have been having an increased heart rate. I called my doc on Tues and I am now hooked up to a Halter Monitor to monitor my heart rate over the next 24 hrs. However, I have not been feeling well. Last night I came home and laid down for 2 hrs and my heart rate only decreased to 110. My heart rate while up and about is ranging from 122-146 and I get clammy and SOB. Good news is that I did see our family doc and he did an EKG and I am in a normal rhythem and during the rest while I was lying flat and holding my breath was 80. He asked if I was stressed. HMM. I told him that I am an expert in worry. I can't imagine that this would be the reason for it but I am no doctor. So, please pray for me and the little tyke trying to grow inside. He did say that the baby was probably fine.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Keep me up to date. Bless your heart, I hope they figure it out!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter