Monday, March 30, 2009

I guess I should have never...

Told God, really just encouraged Him, that I did not want girls because now we will have 3!! The good thing is that she is healthy and moving around like crazy. Kaylee will be devastated. She told her teacher the other day, "that even the dog wants a boy. Reese is the only one that wants a girl". So, I guess I will not throwing away any of our pretty little dresses and it will be cheaper this way. Oh, well. I always have said that God knows how to complete families and I guess that means no little boys allowed.

7 comments:

B-DUB said...

Congratulations, Molly! I would have loved three girls.

Mandi said...

You never know...God might not be finished yet! I am excited for ya'll! Those girls are going to have fun growing up together. Take care of yourself!

Ashley said...

Aww...well, you know I have three sisters, so there are four girls in our family! And we are the best of friends now. :) Congratulations!

Kristin McNeil said...

congrats molly and phillip! how fun!

Tiffany said...

I have two sisters and we are the best of friends with each other and with our mom. You can have some really fun "Girl Weekends"! Congrats on another healthy girl!

BeckyG said...

I'm with Mandi - You never know what ace God has up his sleeve! But you are right. God knows what child every parent needs and will be best at parenting. He is blessing you with what he wants you to have. Congrats!

The Mitchells said...

I read your blog entry to Joe and he finished it with "yet"...do you think we can convince Phil to go for #4??? Maybe we'll let you get this one born first.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter