Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'll be Home for Christmas

Baby Alex is coming home today. I am sending my Angel Care monitor to Abilene for them to use until their's comes in. He is doing great. Emily, his big sister, is also ecstatic about his homecoming. We are all trying to get well so that we can be around him. I am trying to finish last minute gifts and we just told our little girls that Reese will be a big sister in July. We are telling our parents for Christmas so don't congratulate them until after the 26th. Reese says that it will be a boy. No more girls says she. We will see. Have a blessed Christmas and enjoy your families and remember why we have a celebration at all.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

WHAT?!?! On my goodness, congratulations. That makes 17 friends of mine that are pregnant. Good thing I just got an IUD put in on Monday! Haha! So excited for you.

BeckyG said...

That's pretty big news! Congratulations!

Kristin McNeil said...

congrats coolio!

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter