Sunday, August 17, 2008

WOW!!

Well, I must ask if I have lost my mind? At the same time, there is little I have had control of with what is to come. What is even crazier, is that everything that is about to happen is something to be greatly thankful for and we are truly blessed. First off, we are moving this week. To where we are not completely sure, possibly an RV for a couple of weeks until we can move into our house that is not 100% yet. So I am packing a suitcase for each member of the family and go from there. We have our first Sunday this week and are ecstatic to start our ministry there. Next, Reese turns 2 on Sunday. My baby turns 2! It is so hard to believe. She doesn't even have all of her teeth but she sure is talking more and starting to use sentences. Next, Kaylee starts Kindergarten on Monday. My baby starts Kindergarten! So keep us in your prayers. We are living in the clouds and actually I just realized today that this might all be a little stressful. I have an interview on Tues. with Hendrick Home Hospice and I love hospice so pray that it goes according to God's plan. His plan has been exceedingly beautiful so far and so many people have been working so hard for us. They are some really precious people.
God is good<> < All the time!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yes, I cannot believe our babies are starting Kindergarten! And your baby is 2 and my baby is turning 3. How did we get here?

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter