Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What Day Is This

I really do know that it is Wed. but we are in the middle of VBS and getting ready to move and go on vacation. We are packing boxes every day and seeing little to no progress. But that is the nature of the beast..when it comes to moving. We are preparing to go to the beach Sun after the morning services and are so excited to just blob out on the beach. We have rented a house on the beach and are so looking forward to it. Then we come back, go to a wedding, then have our last Sunday in Cisco and then move to Sweetwater. We have had a few hits on houses to rent and 3 areas of land. We are ready to see how things are going to be going. We cannot wait! Kaylee and Reese are both registered for their perspective schools and I have applied at TSTC and the hospital. I most likely will not post until after our vacation. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter